Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Week 3 Reflection

This week we learned about how to use information from the internet into our lesson plans. We went onto Youtube and Teachertube to learn how to convert the videos on Zamzar.com. I have never heard of Zamar before so I am excited to use it more often in the future as well as the teaching I am doing now. This information is going to help me teach my lessons because the students will be entertained and they don't have to hear me all day. It is nice to have other resources to help you teach and I think that if the resources are out there then why not use them. We also went onto Engrade to see our grades and learned how to check them. This is a helpful resource not only so we can know what our grades are in this class, but we will be able to use it when we are teaching so the parents wll be abe to check their students grades any time they want. I think that the parents can enjoy these videos by having their children show them the videos. You can also put the videos on the website so the parents will be able to watch them and know what the students learned that day. I think you can also use other teachers to help download the different videos so you don't have to wait all the time it takes to convert the video. This will save a lot of time for all of the teachers and increase your library for different videos. You can also use the stimulations to add variety to the classroom and if there is going to be enough computers, you can have the students do the stimulations themselves or they can do it in a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment